Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hello folks, yes its been awhile. Since the last time i posted Ive had many problems with the Dodge. First i drove it to work for the first and all went well till i was getting ready to leave and i didn't have any brake pressure. so that has been a problem. the brake pedal keeps losing pressure. I received another carburetor since then and put it on and boy what a big difference now i just need to put her back in time. I'm still having a problem with my gears grinding due to the clutch disc not separating all the way from the pressure plate but i think a fellow coronet owner figured it out but i haven't tried it yet. The problem might be that i put in the wrong type of oil in the transmission. we'll see how that goes. I'm really getting to my breaking point with this car I'm thinking about selling it, its just becoming a real money pit and i cant just jump in a drive and i hate that. Ive had this piece of crap for 3 or 4 years now and only drove it maybe 5 times. I spent all my money trying to get this piece of shit running and now that i got it running its just being a bitch.
Till next time

2 comments:

  1. hey man, i feel like that sometimes too with my 1969 Coronet! just hold strong and keep up the good work! you will be rewarded with a head turner!

    ReplyDelete